Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What about the name.....Baumshell?

Coming up with a name can be a tedious task. I tried to come up with witty, fun names. Having no real luck. I began to print out labels with Baum Creations on ribbon and putting them on my nursing covers. I was not thrilled with the name or my "wanna-be" labels. (For all of you who have this label...consider it vintage.) I wanted something that expressed who I was. At lunch with some friends celebrating birthdays, I decided to get their thoughts on some names. There was one name I had thought about for a while, but thought it might be hoakie. So a little scared of saying it out loud... I looked down and then said, "What about Baumshell?" I was totally surprised by their reactions. They really liked it. It was witty. It was catchy. It expressed me. It became Baumshell. What a great name. I have to thank my husband for this. He is the reason I have the last name Baum...I just added the "shell."

1 comment:

  1. I love the name Baumshell and your wit behind it! I'm so honored to have a vintage Baum Creation.

    ReplyDelete